PsychedelicStarmanPsychedelicStarman

Main News Art Favorites Reviews Stats

When Pigs Fly When Pigs Fly

Well...

I really like the style, and I can appreciate the difficulty, but damn!

Next time, dont make it that walls kill you, and DEFENATLEY make it that the wings wont kill you.

It's difficult for the wrong reason, and it makes me really angry, but I can appreciate it.

T E T R I S ' D: The Game T E T R I S ' D: The Game

Great!

A fun game, with great music! Nice controlls, but, glitches, glitches, glitches.

Well there is bad glitches, like dieing when wall jumping from block to block mid air, and there is good glitches, like rolling when you are under a block and you still make it.

So it is balanced, and a good game with some challanging medals.

- Music in Motion - - Music in Motion -

Glitchy...

A really fun game, nice music, good difficulty, but on the first level, there is a glitch where sometimes when you run up to a block, it'll stop you from jumping, and even if you run back and attempt to jump, you still can't. Due to this It took a few times to complete the first level, but it was worth it.

Runes of Shalak Runes of Shalak

Aah

I finished the game, but accidently didn't get killed by everything so I had to play it again, but it was still kinda fun.

Domo-Kun Angry Smashfest! Domo-Kun Angry Smashfest!

Meh

I got every single medal, and only half of them worked. I know you can't help it, but still, it's annoying. Game is a tad too hard for my liking, but it was ok.